Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tuesday's Top 10: Top Posts of 2012

Happy New Year!!  We have reached the 1 year milestone in both homeschooling and blogging.  When I have the time, I love to look back through some of my older posts--it is like a virtual scrapbook.  It helps me remember what we've done, how much we've accomplished...and of course how much the kids have grown. ;)

I thought it would be fun to take a look at our top posts for 2012.  Here they are!

Top 10 Posts of 2012

1.  Coming in with the most hits is our "Me on the Map" Unit.
This was one of our first major units once we brought Old Crow home from public Kindergarten.























Looking back, 2012 was an awesome year.  It was one of experimenting, tweaking, organizing, celebrating, and of course having lots of fun.  Along with all of this, there was tremendous growth for the kids, me (as the mom and teacher), and our family as a whole.  So this homeschooling thing is a good thing...a really good thing.  :)


Looking forward to see what 2013 has in store for us,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment